Bin Collection Operatives
Job Reference: TBCO1
We are looking for Bin Collection Operatives to join our waste and recycling collection services. We are seeking customer focused individuals to collect waste and recycling on our Domestic and Commercial routes.
Bin Collector Operative Responsibilities:
- Collecting and emptying refuse bins and bags in a safe manner and assisting the driver in carrying out their role
- Be compliant with health, safety, smoking regulations and environmental requirements, including ensuring safety wear is worn at all times
- Assist driver in carrying out required vehicle checks as required on daily or weekly basis in accordance with company policy
- Assist driver in maintaining vehicle cleanliness, inside and out
- Assist driver in navigating difficult locations or driving conditions
- Communicate courteously with customers and relay information that could potentially improve customer service or route optimisation to the relevant supervisor
- Ensure customer sites are not littered in any way and ensure spillages or debris are cleared away
- Maintain written and electronic records where required e.g. service dockets, worksheets, timesheets etc.
- Ensure that customer bins and property are treated with respect, and that the bin is returned to where it was removed from
Skills and Experience required:
- Flexibility with regard to working varying shifts in line with business needs
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- A valid Drivers License
- A valid Safe Pass Card is an advantage
- Hours: shift start times vary between 4 a.m. and 8 a.m. and finish times very between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Required to work Saturdays and Public holidays on occasion
- 3 month fixed term contract
How To Apply:
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com Please input the JOB REFERENCE of the role you wished to be considered for, as the subject line in the email