Commercial Customer Service Agent
Job Reference: CCS1
Joining a team of five Commercial Customer Service Agents and two Sales Representatives. The Commercial Customer Service Agent is focused on looking after our customers’ needs and has a professional and friendly manner. The Commercial Customer Service Agent will manage a portfolio of Commercial customers dealing with customer queries, invoicing and credit control.
Commercial Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a portfolio of Commercial customers
- Acknowledging and resolving Customer issues
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues across various teams
- Managing credit control
Skills and Experience required:
- Ideally have 1 year’s relevant experience working in an office environment with the main focus on dealing with the public
- Have an understanding of accounting systems
- Good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft package in particular, Excel, Word.
- Organised, diplomatic, and a good team player.
- A proven ability to work to targets and timelines
- A Third Level Qualification in a business related, discipline is desirable
- Hours: 39 hours per week – 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Mon-Thurs; 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Fri
- Required to work Public Holidays (rotational basis)
- Permanent contract subject to 6 months’ probation
- Must have own transport
How To Apply:
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com Please input the JOB REFERENCE of the role you wished to be considered for, as the subject line in the email