Job Reference: HGVD1
We are looking for HGV drivers to join our fleet. We are seeking customer focused individuals to collect waste and recycling on our Domestic and Commercial routes. We have positions for HGV drivers in our various locations across Connaught. Galway, Leitrim, Sligo, Roscommon and Mayo.
HGV Driver Responsibilities:
- Carry out assigned routes on a daily basis
- Responsible for daily vehicle condition checks as outlined by the Manager
- Be 100% compliant with Health & Safety, Smoking Regulations and Environmental requirements ensuring PPE is worn at all times while carrying out duties.
Skills and Experience required:
- A driver’s CPC card and Digital Tacho Card
- Flexibility with regard to working varying shifts in line with business needs
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Hours: Shifts vary between 4 a.m. and 8 a.m. start times and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. finish times
- Required to work Saturdays and Public holidays
- 3 month fixed term contract
- Pay is commensurate with experience
How To Apply:
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com Please input the JOB REFERENCE of the role you wished to be considered for, as the subject line in the email