Job Reference: SS1
Joining a team of five Skip Schedulers . The role of our Skip Scheduler is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule skip deliveries and collections in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Commercial Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Scheduling skip collections and deliveries from our skip management system.
- Scheduling skip driver workloads for current and next day, communicating orders to drivers and managing the collection of payments.
- Maintenance of ongoing/recurring order database.
- Processing phone and email orders and payments.
- Resolving both customer and internal queries.
- Communicating with Sales Dept. to advise on delivery/collection times.
- Responsible for following up with customers and drivers to confirm skip collection dates and scheduling collection dates and times.
- Identify and deal with discrepancies.
Skills and Experience required:
- 1-2 years’ phone sales and administration experience.
- Good local geographical knowledge of Connaught and surrounding areas
- Must be able to confidently handle multiple phone lines and have a courteous pleasant phone manner and good customer rapport.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Outlook) Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Hours: 40 hours per week – 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Mon-Fri
- Required to work Public Holidays (rotational basis)
- Permanent contract subject to 6 months’ probation
- Must have own transport
How To Apply:
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com Please input the JOB REFERENCE of the role you wished to be considered for, as the subject line in the email