Job Reference: TRA1
As a Transport Analytic Team Member, you will be monitoring fleet progression, scheduling, and coordinating drivers and crew members. The Transport Analyst is the first point of contact for our fleet, mechanics and office to aid in the provision of our service.
Transport Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monitor communications with vehicles, drivers and on-board systems to meet service requirements.
- Monitor and assist compliance with transport regulations
- Assist with route planning and reviewing existing routes.
- Schedule and coordinate drivers and crew members based on route demand.
- Communicate professionally, effectively and assertively with colleagues
- Ensure compliance with site agreements, health and safety standards and defect reporting.
- Confirming completion of scheduled jobs / customer requests
- Maintain driver rosters, assigning drivers to vehicle registrations and cross reference with the company tracking system
- Maintaining the truck schedule
- Monitoring data and ensuring correct procedures are followed
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to learn new software
- Ability to work under own initiative with strong motivational skills
- Strong communication interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, customer focused
- Be self-motivated and ambitious and enjoy working in a busy environment.
- Hours: 39 hours per week – 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday to Thursday; 5 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday
- Required to work Public Holidays
- Permanent contract subject to 6 months’ probation
- Must have own transport
How To Apply:
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please input the JOB REFERENCE of the role you wished to be considered for, as the subject line in the email