- Barna Recycling
- Sep 07, 2016
The good news is that 98% of people in Ireland recycle but are we doing it the correct way? Here are some tips to make sure all your recycling efforts are not lost.
- First of all, make sure there is a recycle label on your rubbish item
- Rinse food containers with water
- Flatten and crush cardboard
- Don’t miss your collections days. This will avoid a build up of waste and the possibility of waste being placed in the wrong bin.
- No food waste, electrical items, batteries or clothes should be in your Barna Recycling black bin