- Barna Recycling
- Dec 19, 2013
Since November 23rd 2013, we have been servicing your bins on behalf of Galway City Council. We hope you are happy with the service and look forward to managing your waste collection needs in 2014.
- Galway City Council will be sending you their last bill in early January for any waste charges due for the last four months of 2013.
- Barna Recycling will continue to collect your bins as normal from January 1st 2014
- In late January you will receive your bill for €53.00 for the service charge for January 1st to April 30th.
If you have any questions regarding the service or would like to discuss any additional needs with us, please call us on 0818 287 010.
Remember, with Barna you don’t just get a reliable bin collection service you get discounts on Skip Hire and Bring Bank Services.
Some of our unique Customer Special Offers include:
- €30 off large 8 & 12 cubic yard skips
- 12.5% off charged for waste drop off & recycling facilities
- €25 off your next bill for each new customer you refer to us and who signs up and pays for a minimum of 6 months
Terms & Conditions Apply.