- Barna Recycling
- Jan 25, 2019
Items that can be made from recycled plastic bottles include:
- Sleeping Bags
- Dog Beds
» Learn What You Can Recycle
Here at Barna Recycling we understand that it can be confusing as to what can and cannot be recycled. That is why we have developed an app for our customers to ensure that they are well advised on all items that we recycle at our plants. You can find this app on any mobile app store or for more information on the app just check out our website.
» How To Separate Your Waste
- Clothing: where possible old pieces of clothing should be donated to charity, put in a clothes bank or re-purposed in to a new piece of clothing should your craft skills be up to the task.
- Glass Bottles: can be brought to a bottle bank or one of our recycling centres but they can also be made into cool DIY projects. You can make glass bottle lamps, bird-feeders and candle holders to name just a few. Check out this list for more ideas.
- Household Waste: can be divided into three streams, general waste, recycling and food waste. To help make the disposal process easier, one of our top tips is to keep dedicated bins for each waste type in the home, especially in bathrooms.
− Moisturiser containers, shampoo and conditioner bottles once washed out can be placed in the recycling bin
− Dirty tissues can be placed in the food waste bins
It is important to remember that before items can be placed in your recycling bin you must clean it, dry it, flatten it and squash it where possible.
If you are still unsure about what items should be placed in which bin, please look at our website or download our app to have the information at your fingertips.
» Amenity Sites
If you intend on bringing your waste to one of our civic amenity sites, it is always a good idea to double check what items your nearest site accepts. Information on this can be found on our website, through our app or by calling the site directly.
Once you familiarise yourself with the ins and outs of what can be recycled, it will become a natural process and a part of your daily routine.
» Decluttering Your Home
We make the process easy.
Our Skip Services are ideal for bulky items. The smallest skip size fits 25 refuse sacks with one of our bigger skips capable of holding 125 refuse sacks. Our skips hold a lot, even the kitchen sink!
We can also help with the following:
- Septic Tank Cleaning
- Cleaning of Grease Traps
- Unblocking Drains
- Desludging of Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Emptying of Oil Interceptors
Still feeling a little uncertain about what items go in to your recycling bin? Here is a video that might help, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZsBedy0CU